- Purchase a qualifying Zebra printer between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021.
- Register for your rebate within 90 days from the date of invoice. Only qualifying Zebra printers are eligible for the GO Zebra Card Trade-in Program. All qualifying trade-in printers must power up and have a printhead. NOTE: You must apply for the rebate and receive a Trade-in Merchandise Authorization (TMA) number before submitting printers for trade-in. (You will be contacted with your TMA once your claim has been approved.)
- Any Zebra or competitive thermal bar code or card printer is eligible for trade-in.
- After the application and corresponding invoice are submitted and approved, you will receive a
Trade-in Merchandise Authorization (TMA) via e-mail from the Zebra Trade-in Program administrator.
This e-mail will contain a TMA number, which you may use for viewing your claim status online.
If you have not received a TMA after three business days, please e-mail the program administrator at
- After receiving the TMA, ship your trade-in printers to Zebra. (See Shipping Instructions below).
Be sure to ship only qualifying printers. All trade-in printers must be received within 90 days from the date of invoice. All units
submitted for trade-in must power-up and include a printhead.
IMPORTANT: A copy of the TMA must be included with your trade-in shipment.
- After your trade-in printers are received and verified, the program administrators will calculate your
rebate and issue a check.
- A rebate check will be issued to the company designated on the trade-in application and mailed to the
- Please allow 8-10 weeks after devices have been sent to us for recycling to receive your rebate check.
- You can check your claim status on this site.
- Rebate checks are void if not cashed within 90 days after issuance, and will not be re-issued.