Welcome to the Zebra Trade-in Rebate Center, exclusive to customers who purchase printers through Zebra® PartnerConnect members.
Through this site, you can:
- Register for a rebate on eligible Zebra® devices with the trade-in of qualifying devices.
- Check the status of a previously submitted rebate claim
- Contact the Program Administrator once your claim has been approved to get a prepaid shipping label or freight pickup scheduled
Registering for a Trade-in Rebate
If you are registering for a rebate, you'll need the following document to complete the process:
- A copy of the reseller invoice (with printer serial numbers) showing the eligible Zebra® products purchased
Program Eligibility Dates
- Purchase must be completed between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023.
- Rebate claims must be submitted 90 days from date of end-user invoice.
- This offer is not valid when combined with any other offer, promotion or special pricing.
Please be Advised:
Zebra does not schedule FedEx or LTL freight pick ups as part of the Go Zebra Trade in Program. Please give them to your daily FedEx driver, schedule your own pick up or drop off at your local FedEx facility.
Zebra trade in programs do not wipe sensitive data from your devices. If required, please be sure to wipe data in advance of sending them to our recycling facilities.