Welcome to the Zebra Trade-in Rebate Center, exclusive to Zebra's PartnersFirst® Card Resellers.
Through this site, you can:
- Register for a rebate on eligible Zebra® card printers with the trade-in of qualifying printers.
- Check the status of previously submitted rebate claims
- Contact the Program Administrator once your claim has been approved to get a prepaid shipping label or freight pickup scheduled
Registering for a Trade-in Rebate
If you are registering for a rebate, you'll need the following documentation to complete the process:
- A copy of your PartnersFirst® Card Reseller invoice to your customer, showing the eligible Zebra® products purchased. The invoice must include printer serial numbers.
Program Eligibility Dates
- Available to Zebra's PartnerConnect Card Specialists who sell qualifying Zebra card printers between January 1st, 2021 and December 31st, 2021
- Qualifying trade-in printers must be received by Zebra 90 days from date of end-user invoice.
- This offer is not valid when combined with any other offer, promotion or special pricing.
Please be Advised:
Zebra does not schedule FedEx or LTL freight pick ups as part of the Go Zebra Trade in Program. Please give them to your daily FedEx driver, schedule your own pick up or drop off at your local FedEx facility.
Zebra trade in programs do not wipe sensitive data from your devices. If required, please be sure to wipe data in advance of sending them to our recycling facilities.